Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A little of this, a lot of nothing

And we're off to Dana Point to play a garage-kept, quick-structure NL freezeout. The last two bustouts I've had there, gone all-in and the big blind had woken up with aces and kings. Perhaps tonight it'll be queen. Either way, I enjoy it... good group down there. And the host plays in my game plenty. Tony has donated the most after his Sunday tourney wins at my place. He had two wins in a row, and I turned his tips into new copags.

Have played my normal amount live. Drank too much this Sunday during/after the razz tourney I hosted. Understatement of the month. Will speak no more of this.

I haven't played very much online. I've logged two consecutive losing sessions at limit, which is rare for me. I've dabbled in the Stars HORSE ring games, and at the razz tables. When I have playing, I've been focused on building my Stars bankroll. From fifty to almost triple that in a short amount of time. $150 is that danger zone where a bad run (or bad play) can erase everything. I'd hate that. I wanna build up, and move up. Or at least be sufficiently 'rolled for regular play in the Mook.

In the back of my mind, I know I should be focusing at the $20-30 sng's on FT, or the $2/4-$3/6 at Titan, but I haven't. It's like I've always been grinding up from pennies on different sites. My ultimate comfort zone. When and where I focus the most.

Meh. Live play now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home