Friday, July 21, 2006

Trying something new

Wow, that was nuts. The black table was a loose, insane NL holdem game tonight. The red table? NL single-draw deuce to seven (aka lowball), and then spread-limit Badugi, 10/20 cent blinds, 20/100 cent spread. I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've ever played a Badugi cashgame. The only other time I've ever played it was right after I learned about it, I visited Oklahoma Jeff out in Havasu, and we played it, heads-up, pot-limit.

Then back to the black table for NL holdem, live straddles allowed. In our world, live straddles can be any amount, because hey, it's no-limit. 10/20 cent blinds, $20 max buy-in, and we each had at least $60 in front of us, four-handed at three in the morning. I think the biggest live straddle was $3.20 - Tarheel outdoing Skipper's $3 straddle on the previous hand.

And... now to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home