Monday, June 05, 2006

How do you handle a bad beat?

I thought this was amusing. The following is a part of a chat I had with one of the regulars in my homegame. He missed the cashgame following the tourney. I was telling him about how I lost my first buy-in when my opponent came from behind on the river:

Skip: i can just picture doing what you always do after a bad beat
Skip: you shrug, lean back, and look around your apartment for something that isnt there
Skip: and let out a sigh
Skip: its always the funniest
Skip: compared to my 'he cant beat me with skill, he should fucking die'

I chuckled when he told me this... I hadn't noticed it, but that's my normal reaction.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Too funny!! You do seem to handle it all in stride.

I had a blast as usual..so glad you got me hooked on the best home game around...

Laters..

6/05/2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

Only because Murderer's Row is on hiatus...

6/05/2006 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home