Thursday, April 20, 2006

The gravy train

I'm way behind the times, but I finally got my $50 instant bankroll at Titan, thanks to PSO and yosoyveneno.

HPDrifterOC? That's me.

First day's update: A respectable 7th in the two-table sng. After an early suckout, I was looking at 300 chips with the BB at 30, but I battled back to get a healthy stack. After I ran into AQ in the BB on a steal, it was on to some .5/1 6-max limit.

Do you just call my flop bet with no pair, three to a flush and three to a straight, with T6 in your hand? Why, yes you did. More power to you, sir, and might I add, that was a nice runner runner flush. I never saw it coming.

I'm thinking the two-table sng's are where I need to focus. They only pay top 3, but a few cashes would pad the 'roll considerably. And I'm not fond of the 20% juice on single-table nine player sng's there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home