Saturday, March 25, 2006

Cheap Shots

I took a cheap shot at a Main Event seat tonight. Well, sorta.

Full Tilt has freerolls running on a regular basis. Step 1 is an 1800-person deal where 36 advance. A few days ago, I finished 21st in one of them. That moved me along to Step 2.

Step 2 was tonight. 629 entrants who had to win their way in. Top 9 moved on to the Big Deal Freeroll in late April. That's Step 3, where the top 20 get Main Event seats. Yeah, you can freeroll your way to $10K seats in the Big Dance. How can you not love Full Tilt?

Tonight, I played reasonably well, and finished 67th. I even had the best of it when the BB called my all-in preflop steal. My A4-clubs against his KJo. The river was the ace I needed, but the fourth spade made him a flush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home