Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Playing like ass

I got my first ever root canal this week, but no good drugs to go with it. Just some not-nearly-as-nice-as-vicadan ibuprofen.

So I've been either sleeping, on drugs, or in pain recently. And I've tried to play poker in this condition. I don't recommend it.

I've had some fun donking around at the $5 HORSE sng's, and recently found the 4-person heads-up double shootout. I won the first one I tried, which probably just caused me to think, "hey this is easy". The next two saw me defeat the first player only to lose after much back and forth in the second match. I was very amused when I defeated the first opponent on the fourth hand and watched the other table to scout out the competition. Still, good fun, and probably a decent tune up for Heads-Up Challenge 3, which I've apparently missed. Oops.

Can I blame the drugs?

1 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

i think you can still get in. they're trying to round up 32 players.

3/16/2006 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home