Tuesday, March 28, 2006

JunkChipGrabMonster

I enjoyed a limit Omaha/8 sng this evening on Full Tilt - my first attempt ever at one of them. To my surprise, Change100 took the chair two to my virtual left. It was no surprise, however, that she ended up busting me in 5th when I got overly optimistic from my small blind with some sort of please-fold-your-BB-to me trash hand (QJ42ss).

She had chips, and the cards to defend her big blind. Her low was one pip better, and my wishful straight draw never got there.

I felt a little out of sorts at the table. I definitely have a lot of work to do as far as when to continue being aggressive in a hand. Folding at the right times wasn't much of a problem, but betting and raising where it would've helped is on my O/8 "to do" list. I was the table donkey, but screw it, it's a decent $5 lesson.

1 Comments:

Blogger change100 said...

It was fun to run in to you there. O8 SNGs aren't my usual cup of tea, but I was in the mood for something different.

I think I came in 2nd.

4/01/2006 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home