Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Come one, come all

Three different SoCal bloggers have recently expressed interest in playing in my low-stakes homegame. Cashgame on Thursday, tourney on Sunday, 8pm start times. I'm psyched, but I won't name names until they actually show up.

And if they happen to read this... don't mention "blog"... nobody at my homegame knows I write about myself (and them). My game's listed on pokerpal.org and homepokergames.com/california - that's how most of them found me.

Since Murderer's Row is on hiatus, I thought it would be really cool to host bloggers. Alas, it's a long drive for almost all of them, and if you do very well at my game, you might cover the cost of gas. Still, if you want to play, let me know. This is an open invite.

~~

I dipped a toe into $1/$2 limit 6-max today, and the water's nice and fishy. I sat down with $50, left almost exactly an hour later with $92. But, damn, were those bad players. I'm definitely still learning, and my cards were nice for most of the session, but I feel a lot better about when to check/fold and when to ram and jam. I'll definitely be giving this game another shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home