Thursday, April 27, 2006

Benchmarks

Nobody really cares, but I wanted to write it down.

I received my $50 on Titan last Thursday. Now, I've got $203 on there. I just logged off after doubling my $40 buy-in on $.25/.50 NL with black aces through QQ. His queens were red, and the flop was black and low. I thought he could've lost less on his hand, but I'm not about to offer advice after I beat somebody with AA vs QQ. Just isn't nice. And besides, it's Titan. These people are seriously awful. Every time I log in, I say, OUT LOUD, "I will not offer advice to these people."

I'm up to $502 on FT, and I'm near $600 on UB. This is very good for a low limit guy like me. Way back in the day, I deposited $300 on UB. That's the only money I've put into online poker, and that makes me feel good.

I've also got $25 on Stars and $3 on bodog. Oh yeah, I'm a baller.

"Rob the jewelry store, and tell em make me a grill."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home