Saturday, January 07, 2006

Writeup To Follow

I just got home from the Murderer's Row homegame, and it's late.

Change100 won the tourney, JoeSpeaker crushed the cashgame, and Ephro told the tale of The Snowman Tater Leg (83, suited or not), As Named By Oilcan Dan.

I had a great time. I folded a lot. I managed to leave the place with some money.

~~

I also had a message from a coworker reminding me I'm bartending in the evening, not the morning. And I got an email from Michelle, who found an internet cafe in Rio.

So I'm sleeping in, and my dreams will be pleasant.

3 Comments:

Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Don't be so modest. You came in second in the tourney for a decent little cash. Congrats!

It was nice to meet you. Hope to see you at more home games and at the LA Poker Classic.

1/07/2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Joe Speaker said...

Good playing with you, sir. Welcome to The Show.

1/07/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger hdouble said...

Twas a pleasure sir, and congrats on an excellent finish. Hope to see you at the next one...

1/07/2006 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home