Monday, January 02, 2006

Pocket change on Pokerstars

I traded Skipper some money the other day, $28 UB for $28 on Stars. And so the Stars SNG Experiment begins. I've got five tries (if I fail to make the money in each one), and the first one was a sad, sad bustout on the bubble. My second is going on right now.

I think this is all part of Skipper's master plan for me to eventually play $2/$4 6-max limit on PS, like he sometimes does.

(later edit)
Attempt 2: Out of the money, 6th.
Attempt 3: Currently running. Just played a sick hand - unraised pot, flop was T-9-6, two clubs. Three ways all-in on the flop, First player showed 66, second showed 99, I tabled TT. Set over set over set, and I'm the benificiary. Holy Jebus.

(even later edit)
Attempt 3 was a win! After the triple-up, I stayed chipleader for a while, before running into a few hands and bluffing off some chips. Everybody was dead even in chips while 4-handed, but my cards were nice, and my play solid on my trip into the money. I was pleased to see the most passive guy start heads-up play with me, while I had the chiplead.

Currently +$6 at PS! I think I have more than that lodged in my couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home