Thursday, January 12, 2006

Prop Bets, 2006

Among other things, 2006 will be the Year of the Prop Bet. Stupid stuff, really, but I want to record all of them for kicks.

Jan 1: $5 wager, Shawn gave up pot for his New Years resolution. Over/under for doobage: Feb 14. I bet the over, and lost. -- Resolution broken after 4 days. Skipper wins $5.

Jan 12: $5 wager, number of times Russ says "Wow!" during the PL Omaha/8 cashgame at my place on Thursday. Over/under set at 4.5. Skipper is betting the over.
-- Russ a no-show, bet off the table. Push.

Jan 12: $5 wager, Russ's win/loss for the PL Omaha/8 cashgame. Over/under set at -$30 ($20 buy-in game, unlimited rebuys). I'm betting the over (losing 30 or less).
-- Russ a no-show, bet off the table. Push.

Jan 15: $1:$4 wager, Skipper gave me 4:1 odds that Derek wouldn't win the tourney's heads-up battle with Tim, the chipleader. -- Derek made a good comeback, but ran into two pair. Skipper wins $1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home