Thursday, March 17, 2005

My Favorite Alco-holiday

You can keep your Fourth of July keg picnics. Stuff your crappy New Year's Eve champagne. Give me St. Patrick's Day, with its March Madness hoops and pints of Guinness, that frosty elixir of life, that savory nectar of the gods.

Work was almost cool today. I was in the bar, with all the basketball on TV. Busy as hell, and tipped poorly. I didn't even get to talk much to the cute girls in the tight green shirts drinking Black & Tans.

I'll make up for it tonight at Godfather's. There will be friends, pool, darts, and pitchers and pitchers of Guinness. I already feel sorry for the nice people I'm going to wait on tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

I kept my drunk dials contained. Becca, Angie, and Emma, I apologize. Or if you were amused at my shenanigans, you're welcome.

3/21/2005 12:09 AM  
Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

And I got cockblocked by Suzie's friends. STOP THE HATE!!!

3/21/2005 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home