Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Nice Rush

After a sad, sad $25NL session ($34 in, $0 out), I sat at a UB 100pt ten-handed sng. I folded the first seven hands, then it got interesting.

I won five of the next seven hands to control 45% of the chips on the table.

I won with top two pair, holding K9 offsuit in the big blind. I reraised with AA in the small blind, then checkraised the flop and doubled up. QQ in the cutoff won another decent pot. AJ offsuit, another winner. And aces, again, all-in preflop against JJ and KQ offsuit. Boom.

14 hands into the sng, and I've gots all da moneeeeey. I couldn't close, though, finishing third. The cards went cold, go figure.

UB Update: $465.91 real, $269.27 bonus, 3607.35 points

(Earlier this week, I used 1K points in a pot-limit Omaha $1 rebuy tourney, and pooched it late, busting out 2 spots away from the money.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home