Monday, March 07, 2005

Signing up at Fult Tilt Poker

Thanks to April's recent post, I've had more folks read my blog. (I linked up StatCounter the day before her post.)

I'd like to watch the March 13th WPBT Horse tournament at Full Tilt Poker. I've dl'ed the program, but I haven't created my profile yet. So, for you dozen readers out there, I ask: anybody want to be my Player Referral, and give me a Bonus Code?

When I signed up with UB, I had a player referral, and I used Bonus Code IGGY with Party Poker.

5 Comments:

Blogger AlCantHang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/08/2005 4:35 AM  
Blogger AlCantHang said...

Shoot me an email and I'll tell you how to sign up through me.

alcanthang@aol.com

I just set up my affiliate account.

Catch ya there!

3/08/2005 4:36 AM  
Blogger Human Head said...

I just set up my affiliate account, but sadly it won't be activated until the 15th. If you end up waiting until then, though, bonus code HHEAD.

Catch ya at the tourney!

3/08/2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger Human Head said...

BTW--of course you can always just use my link and sign up through that :)

3/08/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

Thanks guys. I sent Mr CantHang an email.

3/08/2005 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home