Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Happy Update

One small step for me, one large yawn for the dozen people who read this blog. (And thanks for reading!)

Since the last time I wrote about it, I've hammered the $5 UB sng's with finishes of: 3, 6, 2, 3, 2, 6, 2, 2, 4, 7, 1, 3, 1. That's only the 10-handed $5 sng's. I'm not counting the 1st and 2nd I took while playing 6-handed with some PCS'ers. It's neat that I have more first place finishes than bubble finishes. I shouldn't complain about putting $71.50 into sng's, and getting $140 out.

My online bankroll just squeeked over $500, so I'll be giving the $10 sng's a shot.

UB Update: $503.96 real, $272.27 bonus, 3722.35 points
~
Very kind poker bloggers have mentioned/pimped me (especially April!), so I thought I might point out the brand new blog of Guinness-Loving Kevin. GLK was the guy with all the knowledge at the very beginning of my poker education. I'm still grateful for him loaning me each of his poker books, one at a time. He's a micro-limit UB player who would appear to specialize in sit 'n goes, and beating bad players. Or having them suck out on him after all the money's in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home