Saturday, March 12, 2005

It's so late, it's early

After the PCS tourney last night, six of us hit up Denny's for the post-game dinner/breakfast.

I paid the tab there, because I won my first ever PCS tourney. 27 participants. $50 in (1 rebuy for me this time), $335 out. In the last two tourneys, that's a second and a first. I'm on a roll.

My new favorite hand is the Hilton Sisters.

More on this tomorrow, if I don't sleep all day.

Saturday edit: I slept in, watched basketball, and went to work. After work, I went to a party with coworkers. I played rum-Skipbo, chess, and threw horrible pickup lines at two hottie coworkers, who happened to be 19 and 18 years old. Is it my fault that 25 year old women don't live in Orange County?

Poker writeup later. No, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home