Monday, March 21, 2005

For the ladies, the ladies o/~

This is going to be a dumb post. And I'm biting AlCantHang's style. Or Bob's?

I keep tabs on who visits my site with StatCounter. Really, because I figure not that many people visit me. One of the things I've seen Al/Bob write about is who visits his site from which odd sort of yahoo/google search. I finally had one of those.

Somebody from Norwalk, CT did a yahoo search on "(Phil Gordon) (girlfriend)", and my site was listed fourth, thanks to April's pimping. Someone actually clicked on my site wanting to know about Dreamy Phil's significant other. This amuses me.

Oh, and it's my birthday today. I'm older than I feel. And I'm still a fun-loving immature idiot at times. I'm gonna go pour some out for my dead homies now. Word.

And if you're a 24-year-old female in Orange County in decent shape who likes bald soccer/poker players, contact me at... ah, who am I kidding?

9 Comments:

Blogger thebabykicker said...

Happy birthday. Word.

3/21/2005 4:25 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

happy b-day! :)

3/21/2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Happy birthday, doood.

3/21/2005 2:24 PM  
Blogger April said...

Happy Birthday!

And when someone comes around asking about Phil's girlfriend, you just tell them to back off! ;)

3/21/2005 2:30 PM  
Blogger April said...

Happy Birthday! Ditto the other part of what April said.

3/21/2005 2:55 PM  
Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

Thanks everybody!

(And I'll keep that in mind, April & April.)

3/21/2005 3:57 PM  
Blogger The Bracelet said...

Am I too late to wish you a Happy Birthday up in this beyatch?

Happy Birthday!

3/22/2005 6:17 AM  
Blogger AlCantHang said...

Better late than never. Happy Birthday!

3/22/2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

Heck no, Bob.

And thanks, Al.

3/22/2005 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home