Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oh, forgot this part

I played my last sng over at the GF's, with the Angels on the tube. (Note to Speaker: I don't love the Angels, but the broadcasts are much easier to take if you think of two things: 1) Hudler is probably high. 2) At least I don't have to listen to the White Sox broadcaster.)

Ok, tangent over... I was playing the sng, narrating to my girlfriend what was going on.

The guy on my right had been crazy-aggro. He popped it from the button, I jammed on him (after we were already in the money) with A9o, a hand I'm not crazy about. He folded quickly.

He proceeded to fold his small blind, with me in the big blind, for the next 4 consecutive times! I snapped off Aggro Guy, and he rewards me by folding on that hand, then giving me a walk four straight times.

Good times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Super sweet!

4/07/2007 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home