Wednesday, April 27, 2005

While Bloggers are in Vegas...

While the blogger crew is in Vegas drinking and gambling non-stop, I'm going to be flying across the country. My journey will run from June 2 through June 8.

My car sucks. Few of my friends have actually seen it. It BLOWS. Seriously.. it's a 1989 Nissan 240SX with 105K miles on it, and a small dent in the the left back bumper, and a HUGE dent in the right back bumper. In June, I'll be flying to Wilmington, NC to pay my Mom a dollar and drive her car 2500 miles west. I'll be driving across the country.

I plan on spending a lot of time on I-40. I'll be stopping by my buddy Doctor Drew in Memphis, TN. Unlike Christmas 2001, I'll have six days to travel across this fine country.

So, I have time to (drink/gamble/throw game at girls you know), as I travel across this great country. I'm dumb. I have money to spend on poker. If you have some odd urge to meet a (no-talent, poor-writing) LA poker blogger in your neck of the woods, please let me know. I think it would be sweet to gamboool it up with bloggers across the country.

I've got a few days to get where I'm going, so I could show up, poker it up, drive a few hours, and sleep in my car. Booze is good, and your sister is cute.

I'm not a good poker player. I can hold my own in the game I host. I don't embarass myself at $100 NL Commerce games. At your game, maybe I'll do ok, maybe I'll suck. But, I'll give it a good show... If you're adventurous, leave me a comment here, and I'd love to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home