Friday, April 15, 2005

On a lark

In one of those "just in case the planets align" moments, I requested off for June 3 through 6. I'm not signed up for the blogger tourney, or a hotel room or anything like that. I just want to have the remote possibility open that I could go to Vegas. I might have the money to go. And I might have a free place to stay, if Oklahoma Jeff's job takes him out to Vegas in late May like he thinks it might. And really, Vegas is not a good place to try and visit on the cheap...

Doing my taxes reminded me how broke I am. I need to get a real @#$&* job, and soon.

I'm dog-tired right now, or I'd be tempted to post about my Thursday night cash game (maybe) or my Friday night showing at the PCS (definitely). Suffice to say, I feel very good about my recent results. And my play's been decent too. Stay tuned, and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home