Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Slogging through the DMV

I called the "helpful" people of the Sacramento DMV today, and was given another little tidbit of information and another phone number. Drivers attempting to get their license back from a DUI must call and talk to the Mandatory Action Unit. I imagine them as the DMV version of the Superfriends. I know it would be funny only to me to finally get through to them and ask for Aquaman.

Getting through is the hard part. I think I'm up to five calls in two hours, and I get a pleasant, calming busy signal each time. (venting anger through sarcasm feels gooooood)

It makes me think that I'm at the end of my journey, and I just need to convince the Guardian of the Gate to let me in to see the Wizard of Oz. That bastard behind the curtain has my driver's license, and I'm about ready to kick an Oompa Loompa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home