Sunday, June 05, 2005

Roadtrip, Day 3. Charlotte to Memphis

Slept poorly, woke up late.

Drew didn't quite deliver what he promised, but I didn't mind. I expected to show up in Memphis and hang with him and his girlfriend, and her friends. Girlfriend had completed her CFA exam that day, and wanted to party. Only problem was that she started drinking early and ended really early. No girlfriend-friends for me to .. meet.

Drew and I went to the Blue Monkey, where Drew crabbed about all the chubby girls there that night. We talked about old times over some Guinness. Highly enjoyable.

Trip odometer: 860 miles.

2 Comments:

Blogger thebabykicker said...

What's up with the huge font?

6/05/2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

Foreign computer. That's what I get for not proof-reading.

6/05/2005 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home