Friday, June 03, 2005

Roadtrip: Day 1

My flight to Charlotte was odd. Is air travel that stressful? I've flown maybe 30 or 40 times, and this is the second time I've had an ... unhealthy... person faint / have an anxiety attack / whatever. These people never think they're going to die when they ride the bus. You never see anybody keel over at the mall. What gives?

My brother Rob picked me up from the airport. We headed to the bar. My other bro Vinnie had stuff to kill on Final Fantasy 11, so he stayed home.

Tyber Creek had just enough people for a Thursday night. I saw an old college buddy that I barely recognized... amazing coincidence. One of his buddies knocked a chair into a girl, and I mended that fence with a Jaeger shot for her.

Good times.

Today, we drive to Wilmington and back. Hopefully back to poker at Jay's this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home