Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I have a dream

Any discussion of my petty wants pales in comparision to the eloquence and historical significance of Dr. Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech. I've explained my wishes elsewhere, so it seems fair that I'll write them down here too.

I met Matt, Kida's friend from Vegas, and told him my pipe dream: By 2008, I want to finish in the money in a WSOP event. For 2005, I want to play my way into a WSOP event - hopefully the Main Event. Matt sounded amenable to a visit in late April/early May. I can't wait.

On the professional front, I'd like to be employed as a pharmaceutical sales rep by the time I turn 29 in March.

On the social front, having sex again sometime soon would be nice too. I hooked up on Saturday night, but no sex. Go me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home